The findings of Natsal-1 were published in two books and a large number of selected papers.
- Wellings, K., Field, J., Johnson, A.M., Wadsworth, J. & Bradshaw, S. (1994) Sexual Behaviour in Britain: The National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles. London: Penguin Books Ltd
- Johnson, A.M., Wadsworth, J., Wellings, K. & Field, J. (1994) Sexual Attitudes & Lifestyles. Oxford: Blackwell Scientific Publications
- Johnson AM, Wadsworth J, Field J, Wellings K, Anderson RM. Surveying sexual lifestyles. Nature 1990; 343: 109.
- Wellings K, Field J, Wadsworth J, Johnson AM, Anderson RM, Bradshaw SA. Sexual lifestyles under Scrutiny. Nature, 1990: 348; 276-78.
- Johnson AM, Wadsworth J, Wellings K, Field J, Bradshaw S. Sexual lifestyles and HIV risk. Nature 1992; 360: 410-412
Natsal-2 findings were published in over 50 journal articles under the following themes. Details of these articles can be found by clicking on the left hand links.
- Key findings
- Sexual Practices, partnerships & risk behaviours
- Same-sex behaviour
- STI/HIV diagnoses, treatment and service use
- Reproductive health, contraception & service use
- Sexual Function
- Learning about sex and first sexual experiences
- Ethnic minority groups
- View all